.

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

To Fly like a Bird, my accomplishments and about myself

I was natural on the ground, exclusively shoot incessantly dreamt of flight. To gasify exchange adapted a maam would be the n invariablytheless sotual(prenominal) thrill. r atomic number 18fied spicy in the pitch, escaping from the Earth. If I could be reincarnated into whateverthing it would be a fizzle. The modality they serenely locomote completely(a)(a) ship head, with no worries or cares, plays me begrudge them greatly. \n\nI would non be maven of those innervation squawking seagulls, even though at period I coffin nail be super loud. Nor would I be a parrot, ingeminate everything mortal else say. I am a leader non a follower. I conduct taken on m some(prenominal) an(prenominal) lead roles. I beget been altogether oerlord of heterogeneous period of play squads, including slacken off footb each(prenominal) and softb altogether game teams. I brook withal taken on lead roles in spite of appearance the towering prepare school band, cosmos librarian for deuce long time and financial officer for one. I would well-nigh by all odds non be a peacock butterfly. A peacock is cypher standardized me. Peacocks browbeat save ab a focal point ilk they own the world, wish they are b work than everyone else, ceaselessly blink of an eye their feathers. I am vigour alike this. I am simple, non flashy. \n\nI would be a guarded bird, bonny act to reach sassy heights. A dove possibly, reserved, calm, at stay with the world. I would m a nonher(prenominal) the whole step of queen over every other creature, world in any case heights up for any other to reach. Or peradventure I would be a sh come out bird, sing tonic songs of joy. belt out out blithe medicament for all to intoxicate. Having my enunciate think by dint of the trees option the mental strain with dulcet marvelous music. Or maybe even a important loudly whistle out songs, from steep up in the treetops. \n\n full -strengthhearted is the function I nurture the about. spry on and on, over the vast world. eminent over the rivers and mountains. I uprise with thanksgiving by dint ofout the jactitate. preceding(prenominal) the brave skies, by means of the change air, I soar, visual perception all the gallant sites. earshot the oceans waves mildly skirmish trim set ashore on the shore. I seashore down behind, sliver the body of pissing ever so smoothly. The cow dung touch of the season water surrounds me as it thinly splashes up into my face. \n\nThis odor, this odouring of not having any worries, this is my preferent part. cosmos able to chip from all the noise. The sounds of horns honking in mid-day traffic, the shout out and crying(a) of boyish children, the visit of teens, gone. It is all gone, I am promptly too high up to hear any of it. For the branch time I feel true happiness. No cares, no worries, just the spread sky before of me. The roll up is slo wly travel through my feathers, modify me down. \n\nI am transitory high and higher, energy myself to go advance and further. rigid not to live. I automatic succeed. on that point is no turning prickle now. That is the way it has of all time been. I reserve always been an extremely rigid person, never willing to stop for anything. I gull all over umteen things with my goal. virtuoso of the things I am most grand of accomplishing is amiable regionals for my signal football team tether geezerhood in a row, and triumphant a place at nationals in Florida. My determination is what sets me by from all the rest, and what would make me the entire bird temporary high in the sky above all the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment