.

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Best Friend Award

Valerie Martinez CMST100 4/22/12 The Best Friend confront For my best award I chose my best friend, Arely. I chose Arely because I in truth that weve had a long friendship during high school, considering that things dont constantly last during our high school long time. Not only because weve been friends for so long, b arly also because Ive gone through some hardships throughout those years and she was there for me.She never gave up or got sick of me going to her and sex act her all my feelings, in other words venting to her slightly everything. She sleep withs me so well I sometimes have in mind she have sexs me better than I know myself. Shes always makes me feel better and I just dear our friendship and I believe she deserves the best friend award. I decided to give her a letter telling her how much I take account her and thank her for her being my best friend.I also mentioned what I like about our relationship and what I wanted us to keep going and what I wanted to do to make things better for our relationship. This letter I wrote on was on white paper and I decorated it with a serving of pink because I know that is her favorite color. Arely and I both are taking the same class, so I dont think she was that surprised to have gotten this letter. When I gave it to her, she didnt read it till afterward that day.I got a text from her late at night that day and she said, aww I love you. Overall, I think this assignment is a really inviolable idea. I think once in a while we bring to remind the ones we love that we love them. There are many pile that dont do that and their friend might feel dismal because they wish their friend could tell them they appreciate him or her. I know I dont do that very often and physical composition this letter made me realize that I need to let the mass that I care about know that I love them more(prenominal) often.

No comments:

Post a Comment