.

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Practicum Report Essay

I. incomingA. Name And General LocationChowking dictated at 3rd al-Qaida 168 Mall, Soler Recto.Location Map of ChowkingB. Objective/hotel/rest halont philosophyOur Vision te acheWe go forth be unrivalled of the top 3 oriental QSR target in the world by 2020Our Mission statementTo serve great tasting nutrient bringing the joy of eating to all(prenominal) integrity.Our philosophyTo systematically serve steaming hot devious sustenance in vanadium minute or less with a smile, in a reave looking and clean smelling sore. C. Ownersihp/ManagementFresh and famous inc, companionshipIIDISCUSSIONOF FINDINGS/ANALYSIS/RECOMMNEDAION* AREA OF CONERN (General)1) Oraganization structure.there 5 waiter/ nutriment innkeeper in chowking headed by the Captain Waiter (Mr. Marcelo Sicat). The waiter who die harded there for the long-life snip is calledSenior waiter. They atomic number 18 more expert than the some other waiter. individually of them has their assign area/tables to servr each of them is doing their ancestrys responsibilities, and the good thing ab pop them is their teamwork of chowking FS forever help each other. 2)Operation, system and procedures.The dining area is divided into quin (5) areas the area 1 table (1,2,3,4, and 5) Area 2, (table6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, and 14 ), Area 3 (Tables 15,16,17, and 18) and Area 4 (Table 19,20,21,22,23,24, and 25),Each waiter or (SS) is being assigned to his designed diing area. As the customer arrives the receptionist will lead them to an empty tables She will render the menu. After then the waiter or (SS) will get word orders. He will do suggerstive selling it is their work to push their Happy incontr overtible bait this chowking card is good for 3 years. It has beinfits for the customers who will avail this card. If the customers avai this card after they order the foods they want, they impart an automatic 10% discount on their bill renounce siopao Flaovre asado or bola bola and 1 transfuse of ice tea . Then the cashier punh the order to the P.O.S (point of sale) and it will automatically run across by other department kitchen and Halo halo station3)facilities equipmemnt, and so onChowking is ace keepy building, but it has many facilities.Of course there is a dining Area which has 25 tables and pile accommodate 125 individuals. 4)Manpower computer programming Works method, Style of communication. There are three (3) types of scheduling in the Chowking the opening Schedule Middle schedule and destruction schedule. The opening schedule start 630 in the morning to 330 afternoon and it has 1 hour break time. The middle schedule starts from 800 in the morning to 500 afternoon it has 1 hour break. The closing schedule starts from 1130 in the morning to 830 in the even outing and also has 1 hour break slip by care opening schedule. The store is located the mall thats the staff is until 900 pm only. The staff hurl a rest- daytime in e rattling at one time a week. But e preci se Friday, Saturday and Sunday they are all present. No one has a day off on these old age, it is strictly non allowed because during that three days, there will have many customers coming ordinarily and erst go(prenominal)s there were events during these day.The Kitchen Leader is ever so calling fora brief sometimes, after the opening this is to ensure that a his subordinates are always reminded regarding the neutralize and standard procedures of service, and at the similar time, he also checks each of the kitchen staff are have a complete uniform. Also, twice in a month, they are having their general meeting to be led by the unconscious process omnibus and branch manager. 5)Works atmosphere, interpersonal relation relations layout ventilation intensity schemeof the office. Chowking is a Fast-food chain based in the United States which branches all over the Philippines. It is decorated in a unique ambiance to create a warm relaxed atmosphere. It was fascinated with the int erior design chowking had as I ente ablaze(p) the faade. The red brown white and blue chairs give a vibrant aura whoever enters in the food court.The quite dine lights all over the food court are also giving a positive vibes and will not give you a wrong impression that you are in distinguishable place other than chowking. In general, I put up translate that the place is well kept and the floors and laboratories are clean. There is always a background music that can be heard in the dining area, a variety of love songs that gives more the feeling as if you were in romantic place and sometimes they played modern songs. You can see the elegance brought by the surroundings. 6)Use of significant resource.Chowking has its own supplier. The purchaser is the one recording the supplies that are coming every week. This raw material will be stored in the stock room and then it will be cooked and prepared. 7)Sanitation procedures/practices.Chowking was having their General Cleaning and P est Control twice in every month. But it doesnt, mean they do not conduct clean practices on regular days they do actually every day. Every opening and closing it is a MUST to clean up the surroundings, especially the dining area and it is important for them to ensure that the utensils and other equipments will be place correctly, sanitized clean.8)Strengths.Chowking gives customers good food and quality service. The company stops in creating new ideas and concepts to expand the trade that will provide thecommunity with excellent giving experience at the most affordable cost. To be the LEADING and PREFERED rice meal. Fast food chain provides its node with the best value for money and a very memorable experience. The places not big it can accommodate as oft as 125 guests. This branch of Chowking is pretty convenient to visit because it is located the mall. You can g here after you go shopping.. 9)IMPROVEMENTS AREA/WEAKNESSES.During my stay in chowking I noticed that some sensitiv e customers are kvetch about how the waiter takes out their left over because waiter takes out the food using plastic supervise and a paper bag only. 10) RECOMMENDATION.Im looking forward that the management of chowking will someday consider having a comfort room inside the store so that the customers will not go to the public toilet facility of the mall. III.)CONCLUSION.In my stay in Chowking I have many things to conclude. for the showtime time the staff and the managers who treated us a regular staff and not only as a trainee. They welcome us with their smile on their faces. Second my on job facts of life is hard but I must rate that I enjoyed it very much you will be able to meet different kind of personality. They taught me how to handle guest groovy them with their satus.Summary of Status Report(In Emiramona Garden Hotel)During on my job training at emiramona it was existing at the same hard I met different kinds of people here because we not only have Filipino guest but also foreigners. My duty was always 800 AM in the morning until 800 PM evening and sometimes passed 800 if my manager or captain waiter wants to me overtime. Night shift again, I feel so bored nowadays as GRS (Guest relation service. I preceptort know why I had this feeling. I need to indulgent the laziness inside of me. When 700 PM arrives, the laziness and the boredom I felt up, disappear because the guest have come take an under time we had four Korean guests, two ladies and 2 men. After I make the table set up in their table, one of them sound outs thank you to me in our language, Filipino I felt slightlyshocked because of what he said. Because sometime when we had foreigner guest they speak pure English but one of different.Then I said hes welcome. Then they give me a smile before I left. We have two parties today at the same time, one function hall and the other is in the dining area. Because of the overflowing of guests, I felt so deteriorate, thanks to god our st ore are air-conditioned if not god it be a very hot day. Actually I should be in store at 1200 noon but unfortunately I have my Saturday Class so I was not able to come in time. Today I because I had a headache, before I went to store, I to school to take an exam. But I didnt my professor was not there. Our manager didnt allow me first because its against the policy. So I told our manager that it will never happened again, just for the day. And then he I let me we have so many guest today because of that even the function hall was open for them. I felt so tired so that night.My duty is GRS but because of the overflowing guest, I helped the food servers. I do what they trained me to do because of the things they leaseed me to do I end up aching legs and so very tired. We have tree parties today at the same time. One birthday parties and two baptisms. The birthday held at the function hall and other at the dining area. And at the same day we have other party by 600 PM, the party of the big boss. convey God my movements in serving food were faster than usual. And my period didnt stop me in my work Due to few OJTs that will handle the situation I extended an hour to help them. As a kitchen staff in chowking I developed my skill and I settle about serving the juice and meal for the guest because my position in chowking is cook or kitchen staff.Summary of Status Report(In restaurant)My on the job training in chowking is not that easy. But I must dictate that Im happy because I take my ojt here. In my first day. I was afraid, nervous and exited at the sametime .afraid and nervous because this is my first time to take training in an establishment and exited because it is another challenge for me as an HRM student. My duty at first was 1200 in the afternoon until 900 in the evening. First day I dont know what Im going to do regular Glen, one the seal prate to me. He oriented me about the things that I will do while Im taking my training in their store. Taught me the basics readinessetc. at first I was quiet id never talked to anyone unless they are talking to me ill just smile to them but as the days goes by, I felt comfortable to be with them every day whenever , I smiled at staffs and greet them.Customers relations service, one of my duty there I feel dizzy again because all I need to do is to greet the guest that will enter our store then Ill take them to an empty tables and give them sometimes I do free cooking, back up portions wares free set up, e had four American guest two ladies and two men. After my duty he calls me for the one of them and he talked what is the best seller in chowking in tagalog. And I felt slightly shocked because he talk to me in tagalog and he ask what is the best seller in this company I suggest yellowhearted Lauriat because this is a majority ordered from the customers because we have a canton and chicken chicharapbutchi and egg fried rice and pork siomai. And one them ask me ask me what is the ingredients of HALO-HALO and I tell all of ingredients. And she say thank you for suggesting. And i say no problem. Then she gave me smile before I left. And we have preventative order today I fell nervous because it is a very big order from 168 office because the managers birthday. The order is 250 pcs of 1pc chicken and the manager say eldryn do this order Im shocked because this is my 3rd day I really dont carry of them without guide and one the regular he teach the processing cooking of chicken. And after 1 hour Im done this order and I say thank you sir glen for helping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment