.

Friday, April 12, 2019

Columbia Gs Admission Essay Essay Example for Free

Columbia Gs Admission analyze EssayMy name is Edgar Martinez. I was born in Cartagena de Indias (Colombia) 34 years ago. My childhood was pretty normal. My parents had enough to win for my little brother and I. My father was a local councilman at the time my mom a homemaker. I always wanted to be a politician like my father I admired him as a matter of fact I still do. I graduated from High School in 1995 and soon after and got drafted to go the Colombian Army. I was sent to Santa Marta a small town find a 200 miles north from my hometown. There I encounter my first experience with the real password and left for good my childhood. In the middle of deployment my father a secretary of Energy for the national governing was kidnaped .After that life was never going to be the same. We waited and waited and waited .. and waited. And after a few weeks a platton of navy blue seals of some sort rescue my father and he was brought back to us alive and almost well. The trauma of bei ng in captivity was devastating for him and the family . My parents desided to send me to the US to be in a safer place. bantam did I know I would never return to live in the place I was born. I came to the US in 1997 directly from Cartagena to Salt Lake City.

No comments:

Post a Comment